Our projects and assignments take us all over the world. We are constantly reminded how privileged we are to work with people who are passionate about working smarter and exploring new revenue streams. The Bodhi Tree Group offers a tailored service that addresses individual client needs, so no two projects are ever exactly alike. To provide an idea of the kind of projects we deliver here are some recent examples of our work:
- Developing the business architecture and operational strategy for a major broadcaster to support their continued growth in the future – click here for a mini-case study
- Designing a recommended architecture for an enterprise-wide Media Asset Management system for a leading Pay-TV operator – click here for a case study
- Auditing and evaluating promo production workflows at a national broadcaster in Australia – click here for a mini-case study
- Managing the evaluation and selection of a non-linear content management solution based on a formal proof of concept (POC)- click here for our thoughts on conducting POCs
- Reviewing operational processes for an IPTV service provider, identifying quick wins, gathering requirements, and evaluating COTS vendors for content management – click here for a mini-case study
- Leading a team of business analysts for a major broadcaster to analyze their current rights acquisition processes and making recommendations regarding technology, operational, and organizational changes – click here for a mini-case study
- Advising a broadcast platform in APAC on traditional TV, online, and mobile content management solutions. Providing subject matter expertise as part of the evaluation of RFI responses from industry vendors and making recommendations.
- Researching and analyzing the attractiveness of a new market extension and repositioning for a cloud based product.
- Conducting a formal cultural survey and analysis of a US organization and comparing staff behavior and motivation across different divisions.
Please contact us for more details on how we can help your business grow.